 Space / 16586
Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:19:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Todd Trotter writes:
Announcing the Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site.

This Moonbase Module was built to honor the first astronauts to land on the
moon. There is an observation deck that overlooks one of the Apollo Lunar
Modules (LM) at it's original landing site.

Todd,

Wow, great idea for a moonbase module. You could do four or five plates with
Russian and NASA probes. Are you looking into adding more Apollo stuff, liek
the moon buggy?

Thanks,

George