 Space / 16586
  Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site

(...) Russian and NASA probes. Are you looking into adding more Apollo stuff, liek the moon buggy? Thanks, George (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Module - Apollo Lunar Module Historical Site

(...) George, I've considering doing a moon buggy, but haven't quite made up my mind about it. I'll post an update about it if I decide to make one. Thanks, Todd (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)