 Space / 16677
Re: New MOC: Jade Fox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 04:12:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Looks cool. I've found those colours hard to work with (green and white), but
you succeeded. The grey cylinders on the ducted fans also look good. Nice
job Matt!

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

Thanks Mladen!  I'm crazy about building with green but I don't have much,
so I had to use it sparingly.  My choice of white was actually dictated by
the color of available fan nacelles.  I wonder what the Mammoth would look
like in green/white...er, nevermind.

-Matt

.