 Space / 16673
Re: New MOC: Jade Fox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:49:15 GMT

Very cool.  Reminds me of the Moller Skycar.  With racing colors!

Any chance we'll see this in a race scene in the future?  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

Thank you JS!  You and John nailed it...this is what I was envisioning when
I put it together...I didn't know it had an official name...

http://www2.zr.ru/zr-online/pic/auto/overdrive/aerocar/flying-car-m400.jpg

I hope to join everyone at a Brickfest someday and, yes, I'll put the 'Fox
in a racing scene!

-Matt

.