 Space / 16674
Re: Three New MOCs!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 03:54:48 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Christopher Snead writes:
Dang, Mladen!  You must have infinite building time!  Or you build many things
at once, and then time-release them ;-)

Actually, I built all of this starting from late-Friday to Monday. I worked
hardest on the hovertank. In fact, I tried to do all this quickly, to have
these last two weeks off to concentrate more on preparing for Gr. 12. ;-)

The tank is really cool.  There are so many things to like.  For instance, the
way the large radar dish is matched with the semicircle plates is just
wonderful!  And I've always liked your use of podfins as heatsinks.

Thanks Chris! The pods were the first things I built. The heatsink was just an
idea I got halfway through.

An underwater mecha is a good idea - one of the few places where I could
imagine a mecha actually being practical!  Still, it's kind of strange to see a
mecha from you that doesn't have railguns and missiles and a small army worth
of firepower ;-)

LOL! It was hard, holding back on the weaponry, it really was! :-)

Like the little dudes, too.  They wouldn't stand up too well to some of your
mecha, though; I guess that's why they would need the tank!

Heh, yeah, they'd get squashed so good. Like little bugs... with a "crack"
sound too. :-D

Later, Chris

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/