 Space / 16658
Re: New MOC: Jade Fox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 22:21:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:

Great color scheme - seeing grey as a secondary or tertiary color is a
little-taken approach, and it almost always pays off.  I really like the
engines on this'n, and the overall form of the front.  Seems a bit wide - I
wonder how it'd look if it were about 2 or 3 studs narrower.  Eh, anyhow,
very nifty.

-Chris

Thanks Chris!  I was thinking the same exact thing about the width. If I
were to address this in the future, I think I might increase the length to
better the proportion.

-Matt

.