 Space / 16669
Re: New MOC: Jade Fox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 00:31:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Sekerak writes:
In the meantime this is the Jade Fox, a personal atmoshperic cruiser.  The
variable pitch ducted fan drive system provides a very quiet means of
propulsion.  Forward lamps can be quickly converted to something more lethal
if need be.

Very cool.  Reminds me of the Moller Skycar.  With racing colors!

Any chance we'll see this in a race scene in the future?  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat