 Space / 16681
Re: New MOC: Desert Rat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 12:24:04 GMT

Two pods for the price of one!  That minipod is amazing...love it.

The cross-section is amazing as well....you've really brought an economy to
the design Chris....so few parts combining into such a fantastic looking
pod.  Bodes well of TLG ever does a Space fan creation set.

Cool.

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
Hi all,

Well, the Evergreen was an amazingly fun and challenging build.  So, I
figured I'd try the pod thing again.  The results:

http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/desert_rat.html

LMKWYT!
-Chris