 Robotics / NXT / 1130
Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 02:58:31 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Shepherd wrote:
Hello,

I have posted a video of a working Flexpicker built out of Lego.  It uses 4 NXT
bricks.  If you get a chance, please check it out.

I hope you enjoy.  Show the love with 5 stars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoXCn4Gh_HA

Chris

I just go an invitation to display this robot at the ABB Technology Days in
Auburn, MI in April.  How cool is that!

Chris