 Robotics / NXT / 1124
Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 04:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Eric Sophie wrote:

Pffff, oh man, that is so awesome. The only other flex picker I saw was in Brick
Fest 2003:

I've made 3-4 different versions as well.  I unfortunately don't have any photos
of the most recent version.

However my efforts have been more focused on speed than specific assembly tasks.
They are fantastic robots to work with.  We used an ABB IRB340 for testing and
sorting milk samples in viles at high speed for a customer.

-Iain