 Robotics / NXT / 1128
Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 21:48:44 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Shepherd wrote:
Hello,

I have posted a video of a working Flexpicker built out of Lego.  It uses 4 NXT
bricks.  If you get a chance, please check it out.

I hope you enjoy.  Show the love with 5 stars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoXCn4Gh_HA

Chris
What I want to know is what collegiat logo is that in the background. STATE is
all I can see.

The Ohio State University.  My alma mater and my second passion.