 Robotics / NXT / 1138
Re: My Lego Flexpicker Video on YouTube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 01:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Chris Shepherd wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Chris Shepherd wrote:
Hello,

I have posted a video of a working Flexpicker built out of Lego.  It uses 4 NXT
bricks.  If you get a chance, please check it out.

I hope you enjoy.  Show the love with 5 stars!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoXCn4Gh_HA

Chris

I just go an invitation to display this robot at the ABB Technology Days in
Auburn, MI in April.  How cool is that!

Chris

The robot is set up and ready to run Tuesday thru Thursday at the ABB Technology
Days!

Check out some of the photos.

Chris