 Robotics / 24958
Re: new Mindstorms servos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 13:56:15 GMT

Hi,

"Mark Bellis" writes:
In lugnet.robotics, Yann Vernier wrote:

<http://www.botmag.com/articles/lego_mindstorms_robot_news_1.shtml>

The speed of the motor attached to another robot in the
video shows that its speed is significantly slower than
the 71427 motors supplied with the RCX 1.0 to 2.0.  I
suggest more like 60-100rpm rather than 300.  This gives
more torque for the same amount of electric current.

in the video I counted about eight revolutions in 5 seconds,
that would put it at about 96 rpm.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <juergen@jstuber.net>