 Pirates / 651
Re: How to make shackles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:32:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
"You lucky bastard!  You lucky, lucky bastard!  What I wouldn't give to be
spat upon!"

Dave

Jason Catena <catena@xnet.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.pirates, Jonathan Wilson writes:
This would also look great for castle dungeons. You

could have a really
old
man, with no headwear on (bald, you see), a wizzards beard and a sutable
torso etc.

"Ooooh, shackles! I wish they'd shackle me. The guard must really like • you, to
give you shackles. Been here five years, they never gave me shackles. • Bloody
lucky, you are!"

And now for something completely different.....

Monty Python's The Lego Grail.....

A figure outfitted in black and blue armor, crested w/a black hawk, shouts
insults and taunts from high atop his Yellow Castle wall, waving his arms in
obscene gestures....

"I CRAPP and BURP in your general direction you silly Junior Kaaaaa-nigggettts"

A giant Technic trebuchet snaps forth launching one of Dave E's super
chickens and a cow over the bright yellow wall, crushing timmy, jar jar, and
Basil the Batlord

<THUMP>

King Leo yells "Flee, runaway!" and is followed by his paige aniken clicking
a naboo seashell.....

Later that day.....
"we are no longer the Knights who say kneeee....We shall hence forth be
known as the Knights who say MOOOO....mooooo...moo...."

(This movie preview is NOT brought you by Castle World which is a self
governing autonomous collective.....Thank you)