 Pirates / 644
Re: How to make shackles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:39:01 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Jonathan Wilson writes:
This would also look great for castle dungeons. You could have a really old
man, with no headwear on (bald, you see), a wizzards beard and a sutable
torso etc.

"Ooooh, shackles! I wish they'd shackle me. The guard must really like you, to
give you shackles. Been here five years, they never gave me shackles. Bloody
lucky, you are!"