 Pirates / 641
Re: How to make shackles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:18:37 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:
David Simmons wrote:

I was fooling around last night and I think I hit upon a pretty awesome
idea.  First, take the hands off of the 'fig of your choice.  Thread the
hand peg through the top of the end stud of a dark gray 17 stud long chain.
The hands won't reattach all the way, but they should hold on ok as long as
they aren't jostled too much.
This would also look great for castle dungeons. You could have a really old man,
with no headwear on (bald, you see), a wizzards beard and a sutable torso etc.

Yeah!  That is a good idea. I've got an 'old shipwrecked pirate' that's got
the beard on over the red ragged-shirt torso, and it looks pretty good.  (It
even covers up the knife completely, so you don't need to worry about an armed
prisoner in your dungeon...)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m