 Pirates / 654
Re: How to make shackles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:42:03 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
ROFLMAO!

Thanks, John, for the best laugh I've had all week!

That was very creative writing, shall we push on to the • castle Anthrax?
:-)

Dave

John Robert Blaze Kanehl <johnNYblaze44@webtv.net> • wrote in message
In lugnet.castle, David Simmons writes:
"You lucky bastard!  You lucky, lucky bastard!  What • I wouldn't give to
be
spat upon!"

Dave

"First we must find a shrubbery......Yes! a
shrubbery.....or may be a very tall deciduos tree
thingy...."

"Ooooh, shackles! I wish they'd shackle me. The • guard must really like
you, to
give you shackles. Been here five years, they • never gave me shackles.
Bloody
lucky, you are!"

And now for something completely different.....

Monty Python's The Lego Grail.....

A figure outfitted in black and blue armor, crested • w/a black hawk, shouts
insults and taunts from high atop his Yellow Castle • wall, waving his arms
in
obscene gestures....

"I CRAPP and BURP in your general direction you silly • Junior
Kaaaaa-nigggettts"

A giant Technic trebuchet snaps forth launching one • of Dave E's super
chickens and a cow over the bright yellow wall, • crushing timmy, jar jar,
and
Basil the Batlord

<THUMP>

King Leo yells "Flee, runaway!" and is followed by • his paige aniken
clicking
a naboo seashell.....

Later that day.....
"we are no longer the Knights who say kneeee....We • shall hence forth be
known as the Knights who say • MOOOO....mooooo...moo...."

(This movie preview is NOT brought you by Castle • World which is a self
governing autonomous collective.....Thank you)