 Pirates / 4180
4179  |  4181
Subject:
Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 04:01:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I did a lot of Lego cannon building research, for mine new cannons.

see: http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=4176

I googled up a storm. But I can tell you that this group is the mother load Lego cannon design. I have compiled a few of the many useful cannon links.

A thread started by Kenneth Tam. http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=2866

his cannons http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22130

includes John Henry Kruer cannons http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22173

also includes Richie Dulin cannons http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=16063

A thread started by Tom Reed http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=2868

his cannon: http://www.zyworld.com/tmot/Page11.htm

The new thread by Daniel Yuhas http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=4076

and his nice cannons: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=101800

So if my cannons look at all good, it’s because I stand on the backs of the giants of Lego cannon design, The real pioneers!!

I know that I have looked at many more cannon designs out there, for swivel guns, and mortars so if any of you, know their links, reply to this thread, and we will have them all in one place!

enjoy

kurt