 Pirates / 2868
2867  |  2869
Subject:
Large Cannon MOC! Pirates Beware!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 23:11:20 GMT

Hi All,
With the wonderful weapon MOCs posted by Richie and Ken, I felt I should
post my latest creation!  I don't know what size this cannon should be,
maybe Ken can help me there.  Take a look at "Booming Betty", the latest
weapon of the Imperial Army!  Here's the address:

http://www.zyworld.com/tmot/Page11.htm

I hope you like it!  I was pleased with being able to use so many chrome
parts in creating it.  I only wish the whole thing could have been chrome as
well.
Happy Sailing..
Tom