 Pirates / 4211
Re: Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs ) and Carronade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2005 19:35:18 GMT

Another good link!

The thread call “Home built pirate weaponry” started by Richie Dulin

http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=2645

And in that thread is this post http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=2650 in which Richie gives the construction details for his carronade.

I have made a slightly different version of his carronade

my carronade’s part list (not the mount)

qty part name

1 2489 Barrel 2 x 2 x 2

2 4032 Plate 2 x 2 Round

2 32062 Technic Axle 2 Notched (one out each side)

1 3941 Brick 2 x 2 Round (studs away from the barrel)

1 533 Cylinder 2 x 2 with Dome Top

1 4519 Technic Axle 3 (tight into the dome top back to the barrel)

1 4599 Tap 1 x 1

I am putting 4 of these on the TRS LEGOMALEE’s quarter deck she’s “in dry dock” getting her fore mast moved.

prototype photo:

enjoy

kurt