 Pirates / 2645
2644  |  2646
Subject:
Home built pirate weaponry
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 05:26:06 GMT

Sometimes, the LEGO cannon just aren't enough... I've uploaded some pics of
my home built heavy weapons:

(Sorry about the exposure on the second one...)

I'm particularly fond of the corronade (the big one), and the chrome
barrelled cannon.

The smaller guns are a good way to use up all those 1x1 flat rounds lying
around....

Cheers

Richie Dulin