 Pirates / 4180
  Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs )

Hi all, I did a lot of Lego cannon building research, for mine new cannons. see: (URL) I googled up a storm. But I can tell you that this group is the mother load Lego cannon design. I have compiled a few of the many useful cannon links. A thread (...) (19 years ago, 20-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs )

(...) You've done a great service! I've added a link to your post to the .pirates sidebar. Cheers Richie Dulin (19 years ago, 20-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs )

Well, thank you so very much for counting me among the "giants" of LEGO cannon design. You've inspired me to make more actually, and inspired me to spend about $50 on bricklink this afternoon. Haha. I started off just buying a few more bucket pieces (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

  Re: Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs ) and Carronade

Another good link! The thread call "Home built pirate weaponry" started by Richie Dulin (URL) And in that thread is this post (URL) in which Richie gives the construction details for his carronade. I have made a slightly different version of his (...) (19 years ago, 12-Mar-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)