 Pirates / 4202
Re: Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2005 04:42:57 GMT

Well, thank you so very much for counting me among the “giants” of LEGO cannon design. You’ve inspired me to make more actually, and inspired me to spend about $50 on bricklink this afternoon. Haha. I started off just buying a few more bucket pieces (going to paint some pink ones black), but then I decided to get backpacks, hats, and many weapons. Then I decided to not stop there and got many other cool pieces. It added up quick but oh well. When I get them, I’ll be building another few huge cannons, as well as working on some smaller ones. Thanks again. Daniel Yuhas