 Pirates / 4184
Re: Lego Cannon ( cannons ) design designs ( MOC MOCs )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 23:02:52 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   Hi all,

I did a lot of Lego cannon building research, for mine new cannons.

see: http://news.lugnet.com/pirates/?n=4176

I googled up a storm. But I can tell you that this group is the mother load Lego cannon design. I have compiled a few of the many useful cannon links.

You’ve done a great service!

I’ve added a link to your post to the .pirates sidebar.

Cheers

Richie Dulin