Re: Metroliner Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:52:34 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:
So the question is, are the cars ALL light pink whenever possible, or do you mix
the 3 shades of pink?  ;-)

The lightist pink will make up the body with the striping done in the
darker
colors along with white.  However, the body may be white with pink
striping.
It all depends if LEGO ever offers pink train windows...

Sooner or later I'm going to make a short circus train - probably green, pink,
purple, and yellow for most of the cars and the engine ;-)

Will Middelaer did make a rainbow train car
I only try to look at it from low angles so I can't see the roof ;)

-Chris