 General / 15300
Re: Metroliner Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:33:34 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

I've only had the standard "Old Lego Sets in a Store" dreams.  However, Chris
Tracy of Wamalug had a dream about a Pink Metroliner once...  :)

actually, the Pink Metroliner made another appearance when i was dreaming
about the Paradisa Level Crossing... they go hand in hand.

Maybe we should put something in the WAMALUG charter about me not being
allowed to bring pink train creations to our shows.  In fact, you should
do that before the Gaithersburg event this weekend. ;)

-chris