 General / 15305
Re: Metroliner Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 16:39:36 GMT

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:33:34 GMT Christopher Tracey <ctracey@wamalug.org> wrote
concerning 'Re: Metroliner Dream':
Maybe we should put something in the WAMALUG charter about me not being
allowed to bring pink train creations to our shows.  In fact, you should
do that before the Gaithersburg event this weekend. ;)

heh, if you're going to do that, how about a section saying Kevin is
not allowed to build with tiles?  :)

Dan