 General / 15362
Re: Metroliner Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:55:40 GMT

Dan Boger <dan@giccs.georgetown.edu> wrote:

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:33:34 GMT Christopher Tracey <ctracey@wamalug.org> wrote
concerning 'Re: Metroliner Dream':
Maybe we should put something in the WAMALUG charter about me not being
allowed to bring pink train creations to our shows.  In fact, you should
do that before the Gaithersburg event this weekend. ;)

heh, if you're going to do that, how about a section saying Kevin is
not allowed to build with tiles?  :)

...Did anyone happen to get a semi-accurate count of how many tiles he ended up
using?

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wildlink.com
lugnet #160