 General / 15312
Re: Metroliner Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:59:15 GMT

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:31:36 GMT Christopher Tracey <ctracey@wamalug.org> wrote
concerning 'Re: Metroliner Dream':
A WARNING to the general AFOL community:
  If you are ever building with Kevin Loch and he asks for tiles,
do not, I repeat, DO NOT, admit that you have any.  This individual
has been known to use massive quantities of tile in seconds.

If you find that your tile has been hoarded by Kevin Loch, please
contact WAMALUG, we have been specially trained to deal with this behavior.
:)

try the following:

KL:  "Where do you keep your tiles?"
You: "Oh, I just sent them all away for cleaning... should be back
      here in a week or two"

:)