 General / 15366
Re: Metroliner Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 18:11:13 GMT

Stephen F Roberts wrote:

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote:

So the question is, are the cars ALL light pink whenever possible, or do you mix
the 3 shades of pink?  ;-)

Sooner or later I'm going to make a short circus train - probably green, pink,
purple, and yellow for most of the cars and the engine ;-)

....gak! imagine that combo of colours on a metroliner car!!! The partridge
family takes the train?

Nonono - each car will be one color (maybe black/grey/white accents) - no WAY would I
mix them, ick  ;-)