 General / 15317
Re: Metroliner Dream
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.wamalug
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 19:08:43 GMT

Maybe his metroliner wouldn't be rolling off the table if he didn't cover
the table with tiles...  :)

Hasn't he also been known to come over to other people's houses and tile their
MOCs? :)  Lucky for me, I keep all my printed and unprinted in the same bag..
it would take him too long. :)   oh... that and I'm just as tile obsessive as
he is... hmm... this doesn't solve anything does it? :)