 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 374
Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:50:00 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Tom Reed writes:
Hey Anthony,
They wouldn't happen to have a "veggie" burger by any chance?  Otherwise, I
may have to make my own expedition to another spot or order out! :P
not to be taken too seriously..
Tom

Hehe... well, the DO actually server a 'meatless' hamburger.  Literally.  It's
a hambuger, all the fixins, sans meat patty.  They also serve a few
non-hamburger entres, but I've never had any of them, nor can I remember off
the top of my head what they are.

My favorite and personal recomendation is what they call the #99 (a double 99
is called the 198, imagine that ;).  Before cooking, the meat is marinated in
white wine, onions and cheese.  MMmmmmmm....

Another good one is the Squealer (a double squealer is a piggyback) which is a
burger with bacon ground up and mixed with the ground chuck before cooking.

--Anthony