 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 361
360  |  362
Subject:
Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 06:27:12 GMT

You Houston folks please pay heed:

We Texas residents outside the city of Houston need some information
concerning hotels nearest the site where we are having our weekend meeting.

Preferably, a single post or an update to the TEXLUG site detailing
information such as:

- Hotel Name(s)
- Address
- Area Code and Phone Number

would be greatly appreciated.

I'm pretty sure we individuals in Austin, College Station, Dallas/FW and San
Antonio can take it from there.

I start my new job on Tuesday, February 18, 2003, so my much-revered but
low-paying 22-month vacation is rapidly drawing to a close. Hence, I will
likely not have the time or presence of mind to think about requesting this
information when I rejoin the rat-race.

Your fellow Texicans appreciate your undying efforts on our behalf.

With all humility,

Pat