 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 373
Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 18:31:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Anthony Sava writes:
<snip>
If the meeting is held on a weekend that I am available (I won't be available
on March 9th) I'd be happy to show people around the area.

The meeting should be the weekend of March 15th. Chris knows this and has
been talking to people at his church about it. (as far as I know). Anyway,
the 15th is the plan! :-)

To tell the truth I'm rather anxious to introduce my fellow TEXLUGgers to a
local burger joint called Tookies.  Tookies arguably makes the best hamburgers
and onion rings in the country.  And their prices aren't all that bad either.
I'd be more than happy to lead you all to it (or go there by myself if need
be ;).

Cool. Sounds good. We'll let you lead the group on an eating expedition then!

TJ
Hey Anthony,
They wouldn't happen to have a "veggie" burger by any chance?  Otherwise, I
may have to make my own expedition to another spot or order out! :P
not to be taken too seriously..
Tom