 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 365
Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 22:49:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Tom Reed writes:
...Let's get something going...please!

My apologies for this taking so long. Unfortunatly, Chris is the only one
who knows this information. You have posted here requesting it, and I have
emailed him with the same requests.

I'm sorry for sounding rude or inconsiderate, but I'm afraid the only advice
I can give is to "be patient". Other than frequent emails, I don't think
there is much else I, or anyone else, can do.

Chris contacted me a few days ago saying that he'd have meeting details and
hotel information ready for us very soon. I again contacted him yesterday
and asked only for an address. I've not heard anything from him.

Sorry everyone, I appreciate your urgency and concern.

thanks,
TJ