 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 361
  Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

You Houston folks please pay heed: We Texas residents outside the city of Houston need some information concerning hotels nearest the site where we are having our weekend meeting. Preferably, a single post or an update to the TEXLUG site detailing (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

(...) Be patient. Chris is working on it and will advise as soon as he can. (21 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event

(...) Hey, no harm in asking...again. Your words seem to brim with annoyance, as if I was little junior interrupting Daddy's big meeting. Make no mistake; I have been patient since January 23 when I stuck my neck out and asked this question, which (...) (21 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event

(...) Okay, I'm going to side with Pat and ask why can't we just get the address for the meeting place for now? There's been plenty of time to provide that information. I emailed Chris telling him that we were after some information when Pat first (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event

(...) My apologies for this taking so long. Unfortunatly, Chris is the only one who knows this information. You have posted here requesting it, and I have emailed him with the same requests. I'm sorry for sounding rude or inconsiderate, but I'm (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

(...) :-) I hate feeling of helplessness as we wait for Chris to get back to us. So, perhaps this helps, or perhaps not, but Chris did say this in the beginning: " It is about 5 miles from NASA and the Visitor's Center. 5 miles away from the Kemah (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

(...) I know nothing of where the meeting is, but I can add my two cents. Where Space Center Blvd. and Nasa Road 1 (also known as 528) intersect is the Hilton now made famous by a certain woman, certain cheating man, and a certain Mercedes. Further (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event

(...) Hey TJ, I don't think anyone is blaming you! There's no need to apologize. We're just trying to prod Chris into getting on the ball. I know how easy it is to be caught up other things and to put off things that don't fit high on your priority (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed...eventually...for TEXLUG Event

(...) Er...yeah, what Tom said. No, no, TJ...if I had meant "rude" I would have said "TJ, you are being rude" or some facsimile thereof. I did feel like us anxious, paranoid folks were being given the runaround...but not the deliberate kind, more (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

(...) The meeting should be the weekend of March 15th. Chris knows this and has been talking to people at his church about it. (as far as I know). Anyway, the 15th is the plan! :-) (...) Cool. Sounds good. We'll let you lead the group on an eating (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

(...) Hey Anthony, They wouldn't happen to have a "veggie" burger by any chance? Otherwise, I may have to make my own expedition to another spot or order out! :P not to be taken too seriously.. Tom (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: Hotel Information Needed Now for TEXLUG Event

(...) Hehe... well, the DO actually server a 'meatless' hamburger. Literally. It's a hambuger, all the fixins, sans meat patty. They also serve a few non-hamburger entres, but I've never had any of them, nor can I remember off the top of my head (...) (21 years ago, 22-Feb-03, to lugnet.org.us.texlug)