 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 162
Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Leonard Erlandson writes:
<snip>

For next time I plan on making an engine designed for a head-on collision.
I'll make sure it flies apart in a dramatic way and snaps back together easily
for another run!  Anybody else interested?

Leonard

I don't mean to "butt" into y'alls group, but I was wondering how you plan
on running two trains so that they can hit head-on? You can't do that with
the standard out of the box LEGO train system. Are you (or have you)
converted your trains to another control method, such as DCC?

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org