 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 165
164  |  166
Subject:
train motors (was Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:56:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, James Trobaugh writes:
I don't mean to "butt" into y'alls group, but I was wondering how you plan
on running two trains so that they can hit head-on? You can't do that with
the standard out of the box LEGO train system. Are you (or have you)
converted your trains to another control method, such as DCC?

Well, since you've "butt" in (which is just fine, any advice is welcome ;-)
how can you alter the direction of a train motor? Can you modify the motor
or controller?

TJ