 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 156
Re: TEXLUG Meeting Wrap-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:02:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.texlug, Thomas Avery writes:
LIST OF ATTENDEES:
(13 total)
TJ Avery
Indranil Basak
Mr&Mrs Leonard Erlandson
Shawn Gibson
Laura Hayden
Pat Hough
Tom Reed
Tim Rueger
Anthony Sava and fiance (Christina)
Jason Spangler
Bill Swanberg
John Voltin

Uh, I guess no one bothered to check my math, but the list contains 14
people, and not 13 as previously stated.

Doh! And I'm supposed to be good with math!

TJ "the scatterbrained" ‹;-þ