Re: Why don't we send flowers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 11:57:27 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard Marchetti writes:

Yes!  We need a volunteer ASAP.

Well if people are OK with it I could volunteer.  I have a paypal account and
live in the area.  If someone else wants to set the time limit thats OK with
me.

I don't want to give out my paypal account right away as I don't want people
jumping the gun and sending me money if people have a problem with me handling
it.

Also just as a note: I will have to talk with Todd about delivering whatever it
is that we decide to get Suzanne.  Because of the nature of her illness she is
not listed at the front desk of the hospital so I couldn't go and visit her
myself or even have something delivered.  So I will have to work with Todd if
it is to be delivered in the hospital or if it turns out that she is discharged
before we wrap up the donations I could make a scheduled delivery with Todd to
their home.

So if people are OK with me I will give out my paypal account latter this
afternoon and if others want to set the other parameters for the gift that is
fine with me.  (If something happens and I have to travel durring this time I
will work with another NELUG member to get the gift to Suz).

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/