Re: Why don't we send flowers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 05:11:12 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shiri Dori writes:
If someone is willing to take care of it, please LMK ASAP - since I'm leaving,
any contribution I can make would have to be RSN.

Yes!  We need a volunteer ASAP.  And if I may be so bold, I think that
everyone that is actually a member of Lugnet might consider sending at least a
mere $1 USD -- that gives us (or rather, the person handling it for us all
locally) perhaps an easy $400 USD approx (even half or a quarter of that would
do, of course).  And again if I may be so bold, Paypal is an almost instant
method of money delivery so I highly recommend its use by both persons sending
the funds and the person receiving it.  We could have something put together
almost over night...

We could establish a deadline so that only money received by a certain time
will be put towards flowers and a lego gift, any extra could be put towards
Lugnet contributions.

Finally, this should be about the number of persons involved and not about
total dollars.  I think it would please Suzanne to discover the number of
persons whose leisure time she has influenced as a founder and member of
Lugnet.  The person receiving funds could make a list of names to attach to a
card.  Something like that...It'd be so great to attach those nearly 400 names
to the card wouldn't it?

Can someone in Nelug(?) please help us out?

-- Richard