Re: Why don't we send flowers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:00:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well if people are OK with it I could volunteer.  I have a paypal account and
live in the area.  If someone else wants to set the time limit thats OK with
me.

I knew you'd volunteer!

<grin>
I knew he would too... Eric, you're very dependable.

How about we set a time limit of next Monday or so?  This is so that we can
just get on it...

Great!
Any way I can get you the money without paypal, Eric? (under 18 - yet another
thing I can't do! ;-) ... I would like to give a bit more than $1 so would a
check be OK?

If we can get some more "me too"s we are off.  Eric is our man.

You've got mine!

-Shiri