Re: Why don't we send flowers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 17:48:10 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

I am cleaning up a couple of things and setting up some E-mail filters etc. so
that I can safely keep track of everyone.  Once I have things set up I will
post again with my Paypal address, how to mail me personal checks, and how to
notify me that you sent money through a third party.

OK I think I have this set up to be as smooth as possible.  I kind of expect to
get inundated with E-mails so please try and follow the directions below
cafefully so that I can properly track where money is coming from and how much
money is expected.  I have set up some E-mail filters to help me keep track.

It does not matter how money gets to me and everyone will get on the same list
of names I give to Suz I just need to know if I should be expecting a transfer,
check, or other method to receive your gift.  Each method has its own E-mail
address so I can keep track.

Also I will not be taking personal letters to Suz, Todd is already taking care
of that.  I will take her a Card or something with an insert of all the names
of the people who contributed along with whatever gift/flowers we decide on
and our best wishes.

1.  PayPal.  My paypal account is "kingsley@nelug.org" - Big Secret Eh :-).

E-mail me at: suzpaypal@nelug.org

If you are using PayPal please also send me an E-mail to the address listed
above with your name and the amount you have transfered.

2.  Personal Checks.

E-mail me at: suzcheck@nelug.org

If you would like to send me a personal Check send me an E-mail to the address
listed above.  I will then send you my Snail Mail Address (I don't want to post
that publicly so sorry for the extra step).

3.  Third Party.

E-mail me at: suzthird@nelug.org

Let me know who you are sending money through and how much you are sending.
Also have the third party let me know who the money is from when they send it
to me.

4.  International

E-mail me at: suzint@nelug.org

I guess I don't really know exactly how to handle this because my experiance in
the area is quite limited.  If you can draw the money in US funds that would be
easiest but if not let me know and we can work something out.  If anyone has
experiance dealing with international money orders/checks and can help out it
would be appretiated.

I will let the group decide what we should get.  I think a time frame of
through next Monday was suggested.  If that is OK I will keep a running total
until then and on Tuesday morning I will post the totals.  I don't want to post
running totals because that could scare some people off or alienate others.  At
that point we can decide what to get and how to present it to her.

Please be paitent with me on this one.  I fully expect to get swamped and there
are other things I have to deal with as well.  If you are expecting a response
please give me time to work with everyone.

If anyone wants to copy/cross-post any of the above feel free but please leave
the wording in tact so that my E-mail filters can do their jobs.

Thanks,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/