Re: Why don't we send flowers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 03:55:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I live in Syracuse NY, so I yield to your personal knowledge and
suggestions. I imagine I will just beam a message w/ the $10 to Todd and
allow him to decide the appropriate gift...unless there is a better • suggestion.
(I don't wish to create any more work for Todd)

Hmmmm...maybe we (all interested persons) should send funds to some ONE person
local to Suzanne and Todd and ask that this person deal more directly with
Todd for the purpose of getting a gift from lugnuts to Suzanne.  Perhaps this
person could even visit her on behalf of well-wishing lugnuts.  This
eleminates making Todd figure anything out at all, including paypal
donations.  Plus its nicer if we figure out the gift ourselves.

I vote for ACTUAL flowers to repay Suzanne in kind for the VIRTUAL ones some
of us have been sending via Flowers by Harry.  Whaddaya say?

I like this plan,  but how about flowers AND a LEGO set.

Frank

In retrospect, I think Richard's proposal makes more sense than my idea, so
as to not complicate Todd's life.

I also agree w/ Frank's AND instead of my OR.

                      JOHN