Re: Why don't we send flowers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:51:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well if people are OK with it I could volunteer.  I have a paypal account and
live in the area.  If someone else wants to set the time limit thats OK with
me.

I knew you'd volunteer!

How about we set a time limit of next Monday or so?  This is so that we can
just get on it...

And if memory serves, Todd said that he could arrange for letters, and the
like -- I think he even mentioned carpooling with other local visitors.  Seems
to me that it cannot be too hard to negotiate the matter with him.

If we can get some more "me too"s we are off.  Eric is our man.  Once that's
settled, I say we just post periodically here on Lugnet about it until next
Monday to let others know what is transpiring and how a very small
contribution will mean a lot "en masse."

CALLING ALL LUGNUTS!!! C'mon everybody -- Join the fun...

-- Richard