Re: Why don't we send flowers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 01:26:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hmmmm...maybe we (all interested persons) should send funds to some ONE
person
local to Suzanne and Todd and ask that this person deal more directly with
Todd for the purpose of getting a gift from lugnuts to Suzanne.  Perhaps this
person could even visit her on behalf of well-wishing lugnuts.  This
eleminates making Todd figure anything out at all, including paypal
donations.  Plus its nicer if we figure out the gift ourselves.

I vote for ACTUAL flowers to repay Suzanne in kind for the VIRTUAL ones some
of us have been sending via Flowers by Harry.  Whaddaya say?

I like this plan,  but how about flowers AND a LEGO set.

Sounds good to me, I'd be glad to join in. (I'd take care of it if I could,
but I leave in three days and thing'll be quite hectic around here 'til then).

If someone is willing to take care of it, please LMK ASAP - since I'm leaving,
any contribution I can make would have to be RSN.

-Shiri