Re: Why don't we send flowers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:17:20 GMT

I also thought sending some virtual LEGO flowers to Suz (through Todd, of course)
was a good idea - especially since they're from the site that Suz herself set up.

Go to http://www.baseplate.com/legopolis/index.html , then click on "web pages",
then "Flowers by Harry".

-s

Eric Kingsley wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I use PayPal frequently in my eBay and Lego
transactions...I have about $10 I could throw towards a
bouquet (or a suitable Lego set for Suzanne)

Anyone else think this is a good idea?

I think brightening Suzanne's day ( and Todd's) is worth
it...I have derived so much joy from my Lugnet
experience, I guess it's time to give a little back.

Anyone know if Todd has PayPal?

Yes he does,

paypal@lugnet.com

If you want to do LEGO to Todd and Suz I bet we could work with The
Construction Site.  Believe me they know Todd and Suz.  They also giftwrap and
I bet they know their address (If not we do through Auczilla).

www.constructiontoys.com

As far as flowers go I bet we could do something with 1-800-flowers or
something.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/