Subject:
Defend Yourself at Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2001 20:23:43 GMT

Robots!  Troopers!  Robot Troopers!  Space-Age Cattle Prods!  Nuclear
Stinkbombs!  Plasma Scissors!  Monofilament Dental Floss!

All this and more can be had, and used to mete out havoc, at next week's
Brikwars event.  February 3rd, at my apartment - directions are
forthcoming.  For anyone who might have missed the previous post, the
details are as follows:

TL 5
500 CP Budget
0 SP Usage
all else is fair game!*

We're hoping that people can have their troop/vehicle statistics written
up when they arrive, so we can set up and have some more time playing.
Eric J. or myself are more than willing to help out anybody who has a
question - just e-mail us and we'll do our best to be useful!

It's been pretty quiet around here ... who all is planning on coming, or
even thinks they might?  Post here, or drop me a line, and let me know
how many to plan for.  Thanks!

shaun

* well, almost all else - one limit on trooper modifications: no trooper
can receive a given modification more than twice ... that is, s/he can
have two or three different modifications, but none of them more than
twice!