Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:29:49 GMT

David Eaton wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
It's been pretty quiet around here ... who all is planning on coming, or
even thinks they might?  Post here, or drop me a line, and let me know
how many to plan for.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, I'll be off skiing with a few friends that weekend, but in
the spirit of the event, I promise I'll try and work some destruction in on
the slopes :)

I'm going to try to make it, maybe with the co-general...er...wife.  I've been

whipping up some vehicles, and I'll *bring* the mech (but not use it - I'm
not sure it's stable enough for a wargame).  It really depends on the time -
the
wife has a karate lesson at 12:45.  Someone will probably want to double-
check my stats since it'll be the first time I've done this.

(Dangit, who was it that really wanted to see Dr. Cornelius' Goink und
Raisink machine at the last NELUG?  I'll try to bring that too.)