Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 23:46:34 GMT

Great Jorge!  I look forward to seeing you!

So far it looks like we'll have myself, Eric J., Neil, Jeff Johnston, and you.
Anybody else who is interested in coming, please feel free to do so!

I'll be posting directions tomorrow - please note, people will have to park on
the road, since the whole back area is snowed in.  If you've already been to my
place, you'll recall that on-street parking is not a problem whatsoever ;)

General Whillikers-
er, I mean, Shaun

Jorge Fernandez wrote:

Sorry, I've been shutdown for a while...
I will be there, got permission from my wife ;-).
Still counting those CPs.

Jorge Fernandez